Nanaimo Bar Shot Glass Desserts (Serves 6)
- 3 graham cracker broken into smaller pieces
- 6 tbsp marsh mellow fluff (jarred)
- Chocolate mousse
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1/8th tsp cream of tartar
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 shot glasses
- Divide broken graham crackers into bottom of shot glass
- Mousse: Microwave chocolate and butter for 45 seconds on high just until chocolate is soft. Mix until smooth. When cool add egg yolk and mix well.
- In clean glass bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar just until foamy. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff. Fold whites into chocolate until all incorporated.
- Divide marshmallow fluff between shot glasses. Top with mousse. Garnish with piece of graham cracker
Want more recipes from Rose ? Click here to buy her cookbooks!